A few months ago we introduced the “PEOPLE” module on the new HRmarketer Advos platform. Recently, we released the expanded PEOPLE and CONTENT module. This blog post describes what’s new and the value to you.
1. On the main People & Content page, you will see that we’ve added two new “lists“(Podcasts and Review Sites). This is in addition to the already released lists of analysts (and their briefing policies), media outlets, press contacts, and HR industry influencers. The Podcast listing includes nearly 80 HR related podcasts with contact information for the host. You may also search episodes of podcasts by keyword to quickly find shows matching your interests. The Review Site listing offers the top 30 software recommendation and evaluation sites where every HR vendor should have at least a free listing.
Value to You: Reach out to podcast hosts and pitch yourself as a potential guest to help build you and your company’s visibility. Also know when new podcast episodes cover topics, people or companies (your competitors) of interest to you. And get your company listed in the review sites for HR software so that more potential buyers can find you.
2. From the main People & Content page you can search content for any topic, company or person. And now, you can filter results by audience type. Your choices are:
- All Sources (default)
- Key HR and Business Media (major trades and business periodicals)
- Analysts and Analyst Firms
You can also restrict your search to only the People or Competitors you care about.
Value to You: You may want to find the latest articles or tweets on Artificial Intelligence but ONLY from Analysts, Influencers or Key HR trades. You may want to see what content your competitors have recently written about a particular topic — or, for example, their recent or upcoming webinars (search for “webinar”). You can also use this filter to see if any influencer has written about your company or competitor.
All are simple with our new audience filters.
3. When you search for a topic and get your results, you now have the option to view “Top Authors.” This allows you to see the people who write most frequently on the topic (and view all of their articles on the topic).
Value to You: An excellent tool for media relations as you can quickly locate journalists who are writing about topics you care about. This is also a great way to identify experts to speak at your events and webinars.
4. The next major enhancement to our latest product release is “Top Topics.” It enables you to view the most popular or trending topics for the entire human resources industry or by audience (Entire HR industry, Media, Analysts, Influencers, Vendors, Your Competitors, Your Topics, People you track).
Value to You:
An excellent way to determine if your content marketing strategy is in alignment to what your audience(s) care about. Also a great way to find topics to write about (e.g., writing about a trending topic can increase your content’s reach and engagement).
5. Another enhancement is improvements to how you post content you find to your Advocacy or Collaboration groups, making it super easy to collaborate amongst teams and/or involve your teams in sharing content.
6. Finally, we have made it easy for you to find topics and people to monitor/track with our one-click suggestions for People and Topics. Our recommendations are based on topic popularity in the HR space and the people most mentioned with HR topics on social media and in content.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates…and if you would like to schedule a demo of HRmarketer, please contact us.