Marc Coleman and his team have developed a unique workplace technology show. This show is not just another HR show or even an HR technology show. It is a Workplace Show that is addressing all the people related challenges companies face today and how to address these challenges and increase ROI across all talent related investments. The discussions varied from Josh Bersin stating that HR departments should be now called Productivity Departments to Arianna Huffington stating that Employee well and productivity go hand in hand.
In addition to the great content, there were simple personal touches at HR Tech Amsterdam such as:
- Upon entering the Amsterdam Congress facility one could feel the energy and electricity in the air with the upbeat music and the bright spacious expo floor.
- The presentations were brief and to the point. The snappy sessions keep the event moving quickly and the attendees engaged.
- Being able to ask any #HRTechWorld staff member a question and having an immediate response (HRTechWorld flies over 30 of its own staff member to work onsite and oversee all aspects of the show that seems to run effortlessly).
- The event’s CEO Marc Coleman walks the the exhibit floor and thanks every exhibitors in person for supporting his event. His boy next door charm makes everyone he meets feel special. And the event staff dance you out the door at the conclusion of the event as a sign of appreciation for you attending their two day event.
- The 4,000 plus attendee had plenty of engagement opportunities amongst themselves and exhibitors because all the food stations for the breaks and meals were set up around the exhibitors with round tables strategically placed to allow networking.
- #HRTechWorld also makes a point of engaging and targeting only the senior level HR Decision makers which make for excellent discussions for the exhibitors and provides the opportunity for high level peer to peer discussions that the HRCommunity so enjoys.
Every HRTechWorld show just gets better and better. It’s a great new addition to the other excellent HR conferences and tradeshows shows! Looking forward to their Unleash America in Las Vegas May 15 and 16, 2018. Oh, and #HRTechWorld announced a rebrand. They are now UNLEASH. Here is their video announcement of the rebrand.
Here’s my Twitter recap of #HRTechWorld Amsterdam:
Total Tweets: 8,680
Total Unique Tweets: 4,482
Total Retweets: 4,198
Total Unique Users: 2,402
Total Reach: 10,431,188
Subscribe to #HotInHR
A weekly summary of funding, acquisition and partnership news from the HR technology space. Sign up today!
Hashtags Shared With #HRTechWorld
#AI #Amsterdam #Blockchain #CSOD #DigitalTransformation #EasyforEmployees #EmployeeEngagement #FII2017 #FutureOfWork #HCM #HR #HRAnalytics #HROS #HRTWStartup #HRTechconf #HRtech #IBM #LifeStories #PeopleAnalytics #Tech #WTTalks #WatsonTalent #CharityTuesday #Peoplefirst #recruiting #recruitment #thwconf #trndnl #unleash #women
Most Popular Content Shared With #HRTechWorld
Most Popular Tweets Using #HRTechWorld (based on retweets)
David Green @david_green_uk
Barry Flack @barryjflack
Andrew Spence @AndySpence
Top 44 – Who Tweeted Most at #HRTechWorld
Who Was @Mentioned The Most With #HRTechWorld
Exhibit Hall Photos (click image for more)
Do Your HR Marketing Better With HRmarketer Softwaresm
Some of the most respected HR technology companies, analysts and influencers use HRmarketer software. . Check us out.