We can be reached via our online contact form or you can reach us by telephone at 831-685-9700.
For each visitor to our Website, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name and IP address, but not the e-mail address (unless provided via one of our online forms).
We collect only the domain name, (but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Website), the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as site registrations and newsletter signups.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, or is used to improve the content of our Website, or is used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, if requested.
With respect to cookies
We do not set any cookies, though we do use session IDs. To remove, simply close your browser.
With respect to ad servers
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
To be permanently removed from our newsletter, you may opt-out by selecting the opt-out link at the footer of our emails. You may also opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 831-685-9700.
To be permanently removed from other lists, please provide us with your name, phone number and email address. We will be sure your name is permanently removed from our global list.
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
What rights do you have with respect to your personal data?
- You have a right to know if we have any of your personal identifiable data.
- You have the right to have access to that data.
- You have the right to have any incorrect personal data corrected.
- If you have given permission to contain or use your data, you have the right to remove, and withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have the right to have any or all personal data destroyed or to transport your data. Our standard practice is to not use machine based decision-making regarding personal data, however if we do, you have the right to object.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory or governmental agency. The authority or department depends on your location and your jurisdiction and we can help you find this agency.
- You may contact us at any time to utilize any of these rights. Note we do need some data to interact with you, so utilizing these rights might impact your ability to use our website or our products and services.
What if you have further questions?
If you have any additional questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at https://advos.io/contact/
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.