In December of 2015 we published a list of popular human resource, recruiting, benefits and other popular HR related Twitter chats. We’ve come across some new ones so here is an updated list.
The chats are typically hosted by HR analysts, influencers, bloggers or traditional media outlets. Twitter chats can introduce you to new people, help build your brand visibility, help you learn about new stuff and stay current on industry news.
If we missed one of your favorites, PLEASE let us know and we will add it to the list.
1. #PeopleSkills: Sundays, 10am ET.
2. #LeadWithGiants – Mondays, 7pm ET; Hosted by @DanVForbes
3. #InternPro – Mondays, 9pm to 10pm ET; Moderated by @YouTern.
4. #jobhuntchat – Mondays 10pm – 11pm ET; Founded by @CornOnTheJob w/ Co-Moderators @Blogging4jobs, @GirlMeetsGeek & @JRock96. Chat for job seekers.
5. #MillenialTalk – Tuesdays, 8pm ET; Host Chelsea Krost.
6. #KeepThemEngaged – Wednesdays 10am ET; Hosted by HR pro and author, @HeadHR_Deepak
7. #NextChat – Wednesdays, 3pm ET; Presented by SHRM @SHRMnextchat.
8. #WorkTrends (formally #TChat) – Wednesdays, 1-2 pm ET;
9. #HRtrends – Thursdays 7:30am ET; Hosted by @plugHR
10. #EBchat – 1st Thursday of each month at 12:30 ET. This Employer Branding chat is hosted by @BryanChaney and @ThisIsLars
11. #OMCchat – Fridays, 12-1PM ET; Moderated by @CyndyTrivella @TomBolt @LevyRecruits at @omcchat.
12. #HRtailgate – No regular monthly schedule. Chats take place every other month (May, July, Sep, etc.) usually at 12pm ET. Hosted by @GAPartners
Here is a quick video on how I use a free service from Twitter called Tweetdeck to monitor a Twitter Chat discussion and if I choose, to participate:
Do Your Social Better With HRmarketer and GetItDone!sm
The information and the tools you need to improve your brand visibility and social engagement. Check it out.
Learn more and watch a video.