Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
- Triplebyte raises $35 million to match engineers with employers
- Salary Finance, a UK-based startup focused on salary-linked savings and loans for employees, raises $32.8m, hires SoFi co-founder for US push
- Embroker raises $28M led by Tola Capital to grow digital insurance platform
- Hireology raises $27M to help companies hire smarter
- LumApps, a social network-styled office communications tool, raises $24M
- Innovapptive Raises $16.3 Million in Series A Funding, Led by Tiger Global Management
- Owl Labs raises $15 million for its 360-degree meeting room camera
- Zippia, Provider of an Online Tool to Help People Plan their Careers, Raises $8.5m in Series A Funding
- Spur Raises $8 Million in Series A Financing to Improve the Employee Experience for Hourly Workers
- Hungary-based HR Tech Startup Talentuno Raises €4M in Funding
- Moonlighting, a Charlottesville, VA-based on-demand freelance platform, raised a funding round of undisclosed amount
- Howamigoing raises £1.1m in seed funding to transform employee performance
May 7 – 9, 2019 | Omni Hotel, San Diego
Attend the Employer Branding Strategies Conference in San Diego, CA this May, 2019. The Conference features thought leaders and speakers from Bank of America, Harman, Masterbrand, Danaher, Amgen, Get Branded, Stories Inc. and Allegis Global Solutions. Sessions are tailored to practitioners responsible for employer branding, talent attraction, and recruitment marketing. Best practices focus on the “how” to offer actionable insights. Get the Agenda
Week in Review – Popular Content
Microsoft is overhauling how it investigates HR investigations — Quartz at Work
Microsoft employees have been telling executives in recent weeks how workplace harassment and discrimination has pervaded unchecked throughout the company.
In a letter to employees Monday (April 15), CEO Satya Nadella said that the company was making changes to how its human resources department investigates workplace incidents, including creating a new “Employee Advocacy Team.”
Tags: Employee Advocacy Teams
Can the Occasional ‘Nudge’ Make You Better at Your Job? Yale Insights
As the head of People Operations at Google, Laszlo Bock ’99 applied data analytics to human resources questions that have long been answered with hunches. His company Humu is now extending that approach for other organizations by providing AI-generated prompts to their employees.
Tags: Behavioral Health
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
LRP – Human Resource Executive (HRE) – Health & Benefits Leadership Conference April 24 – 26, Las Vegas #BenefitsConf
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.
View previous M&A Friday editions.