Two key parts of being successful — regardless of your occupation — are having a disciplined routine and a solid grasp of the fundamentals. This is why even the best athletes and executives require coaching. Coaches help us stick to a disciplined routine and help us work toward perfecting the fundamental skills needed for our success.
The same principles are essential to successful social marketing. Adhering to a daily routine (social marketing workflow) and mastering the fundamentals are crucial for standing out, generating engagement and performing the work efficiently.
The 14-page article, Six Things HR, Benefits & Recruiting Brands Should Do On Twitter Every Day, provides step-by-step details on how to use Twitter to stand out on social with tips from the following industry influencers (who are also social marketing experts). You’ll learn how to incorporate these six activities into your daily social marketing workflow.
- Irene Becker, justcoachit (@justcoachit)
Download the 14-page article today (PDF).
- Kevin W. Grossman, Talent Board Vice-President (@KevinWGrossman)
- Shanna Landolt, President of Secrets From a Headhunter (@ShannaLandolt)
- Deb McGrath, CEO, HR.com (@hrdotcom)
- Robin Schooling, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, HR executive, speaker and writer (@RobinSchooling)
- Mark Willaman, founder HRmarketer (@HRmarketer)
- Tim Baker, CHRL, Certified Human Resources Leader (@TimBakerHR)
And keep this in mind: It is no longer enough to just “be” on Twitter. There is a subtle (and much welcome) change that is taking place on social media in which automation is ignored and personalization is rewarded. This means it is vital for brands to have a personality, to be real, authentic and not come across as a bot or only interested in themselves.
This reality is reflected in the six activities, which should be the foundation of your social outreach initiatives — whether your brand is experienced on social or just starting out.
Download the PDF now
(no registration required).