- Do you want more people talking about your brand and product(s)?
- Do you want to create and build relationships with people who can help your business grow?
- Do you want to be pursuing the right opportunities to expand the overall reach and impact of your marketing?
- Do you want marketing intelligence on your competition?
- Do you want to save a ton of time while doing all of this?
If any of your answers are “yes,” then we have a solution that you should know about: advos marketing software’s HR and Workplace Edition.
“Advos is an indispensable secret marketing weapon,” says Jonathan Duarte, 20+ year veteran of HR Tech, and CEO of recruiting automation company, GoHire.com. “As a marketer in the HR Tech space, imagine having a complete list of every major influencer, blogger, and analyst, and all their contact information, recent articles and tweets, as well as a centralized news feed from over 1,000 of the most important blogs and content in our industry? That would be worth weeks, if not months, of research. It would also be a secret weapon to your marketing arsenal. Well, that’s Advos.”
Advos is a new platform that will enable you to be more strategic and efficient with your company’s marketing. This blog provides a quick overview of advos’ four primary features (make sure to read to the bottom to learn about the cool way that advos can help your sales team increase its response rate).
“Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.” — Thomas Edison
advos’ unrivalled marketing resources put opportunities at your fingertips, so you can plan your marketing better and faster, and create a bigger impact.
Searchable listings of conferences, analysts, media, influencers, awards, vendors, podcasts, (all with detailed profiles and contact information) make it easy to target the right opportunities for your organization. Let’s say you have an artificial intelligence product and are looking to attend AI conferences. You can simply search for “AI” in advos and find a listing of relevant events. Then you can view individual event profiles to see key information for selecting the best event(s), including the people and companies that are participating in each event!
Other things you can do with Marketing Planning:
- Create media and influencer lists
- Identify conferences to exhibit at or sponsor
- Be notified of and apply for speaking opportunities
- Arrange a podcast appearance
- Set up analyst briefings
- Distribute news releases
- Apply for an award
See for yourself. Click here to try it free!
Collaboration & Advocacy
Want a quick and sustained boost to your marketing results? Make marketing a team effort.
Collaboration & Advocacy is a simple yet powerful feature that makes it easy for you to get your team members and network to promote your brand, company and content on their social media accounts. The results: amplified reach, increased clicks, higher engagement, even enhanced credibility.
How simple is it? Just create a Collaboration & Advocacy group and provide the URLs of content to share. Group members will receive notifications and begin social sharing. You can see who is and isn’t sharing your content, and view your most shared and clicked content. It’s a great way to see your most engaged team members and to identify which content is and isn’t working.
Important: Collaboration & Advocacy isn’t just for social sharing. It’s also a powerful workplace communications tool that you can use to easily share relevant articles and marketing information with your team. Vendors also use it for social selling. It even integrates with Slack!
Advos’ unique business intelligence capabilities give you a marketing advantage against your competitors.
- See how your share of voice ranks against competitors on key topics. Are you ranked No. 1, No. 2, or further down the list? Know where you need to improve. Know which topics your competitors are focused on.
- View how your media and analyst coverage ranks against competitors. Do you need to step up your media and analyst relations because your competitors are getting more publicity?
- Be alerted when your company or competitors are mentioned by key media or with key topics.
- See which events your competitors are attending. Perhaps you should be at these events.
- View who attended, engaged with and spoke at industry conferences. Know where can you find the key speakers, influencers, analysts and others you want to meet.
Another powerful BI tool on advos is Trending Topics. You can see what HR topics are trending each week and filter results to see what’s trending by audience (entire industry, media, analysts, influencers, vendors or your custom lists). This is a super valuable SEO tool!
Interested in a demo? Click here to try it free!
Advos offers social marketing tools that help you reach the marketplace. In particular, you can:
- Quickly share and schedule content to your social media channels
- Know the best hashtags to include and the right people to mention in social posts to maximize reach and engagement
- Discover ideal content to share by topic and by group (e.g. analysts, influencers, media)
- See detailed reporting to evaluate your results
With our latest PEOPLE & CONTENT module update, we added even more features so that you can easily find the most talked about topics, influencers and podcasts in the HR industry.
Our Brand New Sales Tool – Sales Pulse
A new feature available on advos is Sales Pulse, a tool that delivers real-time alerts about your sales prospects’ activity across the web. Whether a prospect is quoted in an article, tweets about a topic that is important to your company, or is attending a conference, these developments are delivered straight to your sales reps’ inboxes, based on your territory assignments. From there, cold emails become warm and current, and your sales team is able to quote the people they are contacting—resulting in 10x response rates.
Finally, to answer a frequently asked question, yes, advos is fully integrated with Slack!
Do you like what you see? Book a FREE hands-on demo and we can show you how advos can help your company with all your marketing needs. Click here to schedule your demo!